MANCHESTER UNITED face Atalanta for the first time in the club’s history in the Champions League.
And the Red Devils are in need of a win, seeing as the Italian visitors currently top the group thanks to a draw at Villarreal was followed up by a 1-0 win over Young Boys.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
What time does Man Utd vs Atalanta kick off?
- Man Utd take on Atalanta on Wednesday, October 18 – TODAY.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Italy.
- It will be played at Old Trafford.
- Man Utd and Atalanta have never played each other before.
What TV channel is Man Utd vs Atalanta on and can I live stream it?
- Man Utd vs Atalanta is live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage commences at 7pm – one hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
Can I watch Man Utd vs Atalanta for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Raphael Varane, Amad Diallo and Anthony Martial will all miss out on this one through injury.
Harry Maguire is likely to retain his place in the starting line-up despite a below par display on his return against Leicester.
Fred and Edinson Cavani returned late from international duty so were unable to face the Foxes but will be available for this one.
And Aaron Wan-Bissaka has had his ban reduced to one game, so is likely to replace Diogo Dalot.
Hans Hateboer and Robin Gosens are both out for Atalanta through injury, meaning Davide Zappacosta and Joakim Maehle are likely to start.
Matteo Pessina and Berat Djimisti are also set to miss out for the visitors.
Man Utd 3/4
*Odds from Betfair correct as of Monday, October 18.