The Seattle Seahawks (1-0) take on the Tennessee Titans (0-1) in Week 2. The Titans, on the moneyline to win, visit the Seahawks, listed at on the spread, on September 19, 2021 at 4:25 PM ET on CBS. An over/under of points has been set for the matchup by sportsbooks.
In this article we break down what you need to know before making a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, injury statuses, weather conditions, and the best available odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 17, 2021, 5:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks Vs. Titans Betting Odds
Seahawks Vs. Titans Player Props
Seahawks Vs. Titans Betting Angles
This feed is updated automatically when something happens.
Seahawks Vs. Titans Weather
Light rain and 8 mph winds are expected at Lumen Field on Sunday (as of 5:18 AM on September 17), with a high temperature of 61 degrees Fahrenheit.
Seahawks Vs. Titans Injury Report
|John Ursua||WR||Knee (acl)||Out|
|David Long Jr.||ILB||Hamstring||Questionable|
|Briley Moore||TE||Torn Acl||Out|
Seahawks Offense Vs. Titans Defense (2020)
|Seahawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Titans Defense|
|28.7 (8)||Points/Gm||27.4 (24)|
|0.45 (7)||Points/Play||0.41 (22)|
|369.5 (17)||Yards/Gm||398.3 (28)|
|265.3 (13)||Pass Yards/Gm||287.1 (28)|
|123.2 (12)||Rush Yards/Gm||120.8 (19)|
|5.8 (11)||Yards/Play||5.9 (23)|
|7.5 (13)||Yards/Pass||7.3 (19)|
|4.8 (5)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (16)|
|40.2% (20)||3rd Down %||51.9% (32)|
|73.2% (4)||Red Zone %||69.2% (30)|
|18 (9)||Turnovers||23 (7)|
|48 (27)||Sacks||19 (30)|
Titans Offense Vs. Seahawks Defense (2020)
|Titans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Seahawks Defense|
|30.7 (4)||Points/Gm||23.2 (15)|
|0.48 (2)||Points/Play||0.33 (4)|
|396.4 (2)||Yards/Gm||380.6 (22)|
|239.1 (23)||Pass Yards/Gm||300.7 (31)|
|168.1 (2)||Rush Yards/Gm||95.6 (5)|
|6.2 (4)||Yards/Play||5.5 (12)|
|7.9 (6)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (12)|
|5.2 (2)||Yards/Rush||3.9 (4)|
|46.2% (5)||3rd Down %||47.1% (27)|
|75.0% (2)||Red Zone %||62.5% (19)|
|12 (2)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|25 (6)||Sacks||46 (6)|
When The Seahawks Have The Ball (2020)
- The Seahawks’ red-zone percentage was 73.2% last season (fourth in NFL), while the Titans allowed a score on 69.2% of their opponents’ red-zone trips (30th).
- Seattle scored 28.7 points per game last season (eighth-best in the NFL), and will be up against Tennessee’s defense which was ninth-worst in the league (27.4 ppg).
- The 265.3 passing yards per game the Seahawks averaged last year ranked them 13th in the NFL, while the 287.1 the Titans allowed ranked them 28th.
- Seattle’s offense averaged 0.45 points per play last year (seventh in the NFL) compared to the 0.41 per play Tennessee’s defense allowed (22nd in the league).
When The Titans Have The Ball (2020)
- The Seahawks gave up third-down conversions on 47.1% of their opponents’ attempts last season (27th in NFL). The Titans had a 46.2% third-down conversion rate (fifth).
- Seattle’s defense ranked 22nd in yards allowed per game last year (380.6), while Tennessee’s offense was second in the league at 396.4 yards per game.
- The Seahawks allowed a score on 62.5% of their opponents’ red-zone trips last year (19th in league), while the Titans’ offensive red-zone percentage was 75.0% (second).
- Tennessee had the fourth-ranked offense in the NFL (30.7 points per game) last year, and will be facing Seattle’s 15th-ranked defense from a season ago (23.2 ppg).
Seahawks Betting Trends And Insights
- Seattle went 8-8-0 ATS last season.
- The Seahawks covered the spread once when favored by 6 points or more last season (in six opportunities).
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times in Seattle’s games.
- In seven of 17 games last season, Seattle and its opponents combined to total more than 54 points.
- The Seahawks finished 11-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 78.6% of those games).
Titans Betting Trends And Insights
- Tennessee won seven games against the spread last season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Titans won their only game last season when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Tennessee’s games hit the over 12 out of 16 times last season.
- Tennessee combined with its opponent to score more than 54 points in 10 of 17 games last season.
- Last season, the Titans won three out of the five games in which they were the underdog.
Seahawks Players To Watch
- Russell Wilson racked up 4,212 passing yards (263.3 yards per game) with a 68.8% completion percentage last year (384-of-558), while throwing 40 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. He also added 513 rushing yards on 83 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 32.1 yards per game.
- Chris Carson rushed for 681 yards on 141 carries (42.6 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 17.9 receiving yards per game, grabbing 37 passes for 287 yards and four touchdowns.
- D.K. Metcalf grabbed 83 passes for 1,303 yards last season while scoring 10 touchdowns. He was targeted 129 times and averaged 81.4 yards per game.
- Tyler Lockett also chipped in with 1,054 yards on 100 catches and 10 touchdowns. He was targeted 132 times and averaged 65.9 receiving yards per game last year.
- Gerald Everett caught 41 passes on 62 targets for 417 yards and one touchdown, averaging 26.1 yards per game last season.
- Last season, Jamal Adams racked up 9.5 sacks, 14.0 TFL and 107 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner’s 2020 campaign saw him total 195 tackles, 7.5 TFL, and 3.0 sacks.
- Quandre Diggs picked off five passes while adding 86 tackles and 10 passes defended a season ago.
Titans Players To Watch
- Last year Ryan Tannehill recorded 3,819 passing yards (238.7 yards per game) while going 315-for-481 (65.5% completion percentage) and throwing 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He added 266 rushing yards on 43 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 16.6 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry took 378 carries for 2,027 rushing yards a season ago (126.7 yards per game) while scoring 17 touchdowns.
- Last season A.J. Brown grabbed 70 passes (on 106 targets) for 1,075 yards (67.2 yards per game) with 11 touchdowns.
- Julio Jones’ stat line last year showed 51 grabs for 771 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 48.2 receiving yards per game and was targeted 68 times.
- Josh Reynolds racked up 618 yards on 52 catches with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 38.6 yards per game (on 81 targets).
- Bud Dupree showed out with an impressive stat line of 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Kevin Byard collected 143 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception over his 2020 campaign.
- Last season Janoris Jenkins grabbed three interceptions and added 66 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from