The Toronto Raptors (27-44) host the Indiana Pacers (33-38) after losing four home games in a row. The Pacers are favored by 6.5 points in the contest, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, May 16, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 229.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 16, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pacers vs Raptors Betting Odds
Pacers vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 16
Myles Turner: Out (Toe),
Domantas Sabonis: Day To Day (Quad),
Aaron Holiday: Day To Day (Toe),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Edmond Sumner: Day To Day (Knee),
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Knee),
Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Paul Watson: Out (Knee),
Pascal Siakam: Out (Shoulder),
OG Anunoby: Out (Injury Recovery),
Rodney Hood: Out (Hand),
Kyle Lowry: Out (Rest),
Yuta Watanabe: Out (Ankle),
Fred VanVleet: Out (Injury Recovery)
Pacers and Raptors Records ATS
- Indiana has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 31-40 against the spread.
- The Pacers have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 6.5 points, going 3-8 this season.
- Indiana and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 60.6% of its games this season (43/71).
- Toronto has a 30-40-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Raptors only hold a 4-7 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 6.5-point underdog.
- 47.9% of Toronto’s 71 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
The Pacers defeated the Raptors 129-114 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 25, 2021. Malcolm Brogdon scored 36 points to lead the Pacers, and Fred VanVleet scored 25 points for the Raptors. The Pacers covered the spread as 2.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 243 total points to cover the 218.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2021||Pacers||Pacers||-2.5||218.5||-136||113||Regular Season||129-114 IND*|
|1/24/2021||Pacers||Pacers||-4.5||217||-183||150||Regular Season||107-102 TOR*|
Raptors: Pascal Siakam
Raptors: Pascal Siakam, Kyle Lowry
- Indiana’s games this year have gone over the point total for Sunday’s matchup point total (229.5 points) in 50.7% of opportunities (36 out of 71 matchups).
- 24 Toronto games this year (33.8% of its matchups) finished with a final point total greater than Sunday’s total of 229.5 points.
- The Pacers have seen a 230.5 average over/under in their games this season, 1.0 point more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (229.5 points) and the average total points bet in Raptors’ games (222.8 points) this season.
- The Pacers’ average implied point total this season is 2.5 fewer points than their implied total in Sunday’s game (115.5 implied points on average compared to 118 implied points in this game).
- Indiana has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (118) 24 times this season.
- The 113.8-point average implied total on the season for the Raptors is 1.8 more points than the team’s 112-point implied total in this matchup.
- Toronto has scored more than 112 points in 34 games this season.
- The Pacers are at the sixth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.2 PPG), while the Raptors allow the 13th-fewest points per game (111.5) in the league.
- The Pacers have a negative point differential on the season (-15 total points, -0.2 per game), as do the Raptors (-22 total points, -0.3 per game).
- Domantas Sabonis leads the Pacers in assists and rebounds. He racks up 6.7 assists and 11.9 rebounds per game.
- Sabonis’ assists prop total for the matchup is set at 11.5 assists, 4.8 assists greater than his season average of 6.7.
- Indiana’s scoring leader is Brogdon, who racks up 21.2 points per game.
- Brogdon’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 5.2 greater than his season average of 32.3.
- The Pacers are led by Brogdon from beyond the arc. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Indiana’s steals leader is T.J. McConnell, who collects 1.9 per game. Myles Turner leads the team averaging 3.4 blocks a contest.
- Turner’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Pascal Siakam leads the team in both scoring (21.4 points per game) and rebounding (7.2 rebounds per game).
- Siakam’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 1.4 higher than his season average of 33.1.
- Kyle Lowry holds the title of Toronto assist leader, dishing out 7.3 assists per game this season.
- Lowry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 3.4 less than his season average of 29.9.
- VanVleet is tops from three-point range for the Raptors, knocking down 3.3 threes per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Nobody on Toronto grabs more steals than VanVleet (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Chris Boucher (1.9 per game).
- Boucher’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.4 blocks lower than his season average of 1.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from