Kendrick Bourne and his New England Patriots teammates match up against the Miami Dolphins in a Week 1 NFL matchup at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we take a look at Bourne’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top bets for this contest.
Kendrick Bourne Week 1 Player Props
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- The Dolphins had the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense last year, yielding 273.3 yards per game through the air.
- Bourne’s 41.7 receiving yards per game average from last season is 13.2 yards more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (28.50).
- Bourne totaled over 28.50 receiving yards in 75.0% of his games last year (12 out of 16).
- Bourne’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 38.8 last year. He put up 2.9 more yards per game than that average.
- Bourne hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 16 games (50.0%) a season ago.
- The Dolphins conceded 21 passing TDs last year (1.3 per game), ranking them second among NFL defenses.
- Bourne had a touchdown catch twice last year, out of 16 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 12, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kendrick Bourne or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from