Julio Jones and his Tennessee Titans teammates match up against the Seattle Seahawks in a Week 2 NFL matchup at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we break down all of Jones’ prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Julio Jones Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
Julio Jones Receiving Trends Vs. Seattle Seahawks
- The 300.7 yards per game the Seahawks conceded through the air last season made them the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- Jones’ 48.2 receiving yards per game average from last season is 85.8 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (134.00).
- Jones gained more than 134.00 receiving yards in 18.8% of his games last year (three out of 16).
- Jones’ average prop bet for receiving yards a season ago was 78.9 per game. He averaged 30.7 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Jones went over on receiving yards prop bets in 31.2% of his games (five of 16) last year.
- The Seahawks gave up 23 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game) last year. They were ninth in the league in that category.
- Jones had a receiving touchdown in two of 16 games last season, and scored multiple receiving TDs once.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Julio Jones or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans Vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from