DeVante Parker’s Miami Dolphins will match up against the New England Patriots at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2021 NFL campaign. In this article, we dig into all of Parker’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
DeVante Parker Week 1 Player Props
DeVante Parker Receiving Trends Vs. New England Patriots
- The Patriots had the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense last year, allowing 232.6 yards per game through the air.
- Parker racked up 49.6 receiving yards per game last season, 3.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (46.50).
- Parker collected more than 46.50 receiving yards in nine out of 16 games last season (56.2%).
- Parker’s season average of 49.6 receiving yards per game was 12.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (61.8).
- Parker hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in six of 16 games last year (37.5%).
- The Patriots gave up 22 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game) last season. They were fifth in the NFL in that category.
- In four of 16 games last season, DeVante Parker had a receiving touchdown. But he did not have a game with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 12, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on DeVante Parker or the Miami Dolphins at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins Vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from