The Milwaukee Bucks (39-24) are favored by 3.5 points against the Brooklyn Nets (43-21) on Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on ABC. The matchup has an over/under of 242.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 2, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Nets Betting Odds
Bucks vs Nets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 2
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Ankle),
Axel Toupane: Out (Oblique)
Chris Chiozza: Out (Hand),
James Harden: Out (Hamstring),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Bucks and Nets Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 29-34 against the spread.
- The Bucks are 25-26 against the spread this season when they are at least a 3.5-point favorite.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 36 of 63 games this season (57.1%).
- Brooklyn has a 32-31 record ATS this season.
- For the 38th time this season, the Nets are at least a 3.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 14-23 against the spread.
- 37 of Brooklyn’s 63 games (58.7%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Nets took down the Bucks 125-123. Giannis Antetokounmpo led the Bucks with 34 points, and James Harden paced the Nets with 34. The Nets covered the spread as 4-point underdogs, and the teams scored 248 total points to cover the 240-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||Bucks||Nets||-4||240||-184||152||Regular Season||125-123 BKN|
- Milwaukee’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup over/under (242.5 points) in 20 out of 63 opportunities (31.7% of matchups).
- In 31.2% of Brooklyn’s games this season (20 of 64), the total points scored was greater than Sunday’s 242.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Bucks games is 232.3 points, 10.2 fewer than the over/under of 242.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.4 points more than the average over/under in Nets’ games this season (233.1 points).
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 119 this season, which is four points lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (123).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (123) 29 times.
- The 118.8-point average implied total on the season for the Nets is 1.2 fewer points than the team’s 120-point implied total in this matchup.
- Brooklyn has scored more than 120 points 31 times this season.
- The Bucks are the league’s highest-scoring team (119.3 PPG), while the Nets allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (114.3) in NBA play.
- The Bucks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 398 points this season (6.3 points per game on average), and the Nets have put up 283 more points than their opponents on the year (4.5 per game).
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring (28.0 points per game), rebounding (11.2 per game) and assisting (5.9 per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 33.5, 5.5 points higher than his season average of 28.0.
- Khris Middleton makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Milwaukee’s blocks leader is Brook Lopez, who collects 1.4 per game. Jrue Holiday leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a contest.
- Holiday’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
- Harden is number one on the Nets leaderboard in both rebounds (8.0 per game) and assists (10.9 per game).
- Harden’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 7.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds less than his season average of 8.0.
- Kevin Durant has outperformed his Brooklyn teammates in scoring, putting up 27.6 points per game to go with 6.7 rebounds and 5.3 assists.
- Durant’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 48.5, 8.9 greater than his season average of 39.6.
- Joe Harris is tops from three-point range for the Nets, knocking down 3.1 threes per game.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Kyrie Irving is at the top of Brooklyn’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Durant leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Irving’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from