Shopping

Conor McGregor returns home amid police investigation into alleged assault

McGregor has returned to his home in Ireland after it was confirmed that he would be subject to a police investigation into an alleged assault of Italian musician Francesco Facchinetti

Video Loading

Video Unavailable

Conor McGregor stars in Proper 12 advert

Conor McGregor has returned to his home in Ireland hours after police launched an investigation into an alleged assault involving the UFC star.

The Irishman was on holiday in Rome last week with his family to christen his son Rian and collect his £2.6 million Lamborghini yacht but was accused ofassault by Italian musician Francesco Facchineti.

The DJ reported the incident to the police who have now confirmed they are investigating the alleged incident at the plush five-star St. Regis Hotel in the Italian capital.

McGregor, however, has returned to Dublin where he was pictured in his new pub, the Black Forge Inn with his Instagram post shows him dining with the family and greeting a fan inside the elegant boozer.




Conor McGregor was seen in Dublin with his family
(

Image:

https://www.instagram.com/thenotoriousmma/)




McGregor’s alleged victim posted evidence of his lodged complaint on social media which he filed with the national police on Tuesday.

The DJ alleges that the incident caused him to suffer a broken nose and split lip after accusing the Irishman of punching him in the face.

And the police were called by the Italian to the luxurious five-star St. Regis Hotel to deal with the incident after the pair partied into the small hours.

The Italian alleges the pair were friendly at first even exchanging phone numbers before the supposed altercation turned sour.

Mr. Facchinetti has since recalled the incident on his YouTube channel : “I just wanted to make it clear that I am – or actually I was at this point – a great fan of McGregor.

“So when I was told I could go and see him I thought it would be nice to be there with him and for two-and-a-half hours it seemed like I was in a movie.







“Being able to talk to McGregor… My Brazilian wife spoke to him, they spoke about Brazil, we spoke about Jose Aldo. And he told us he had to fight in Brazil but then he lost against Khabib [Nurmagomedov] and no longer went there.

“Suddenly, in front of the 10 people who were there with me, in front of his bodyguards who in the meantime had also become my friends (we had also exchanged phone numbers, with his bodyguards and his Irish friends), his brain went off, he saw black and punched me.

“So he didn’t slap me, he punched me. Luckily he was very close to me, about 20-30cm, with his right hand, so not his nasty left (hand), he hit me exactly here [points to upper lip and his nose] so he didn’t hit my jaw or my cheekbone, but he hit this part… So you can see here, the lip and the nose are a bit swollen.”

The Italian musician has since claimed he wouldn’t accept any payment of £10 million to drop the charges, and has refused to withdraw his complaint over the alleged assault.

The Daily Mirror has contacted Conor McGregor’s representative and the Rome police for comment.


Read More





Read More






Most Related Links :
todayuknews Governmental News Finance News

Source link

Back to top button
Native News Post