People are so focused on the hourly/ that they get emotional on every dip! Take a step back to the weekly/ and see why I’m so now. Stop looking at the short term dips/rise. Short term is irrelevant for the move that is coming!
You can’t be emotional in these markets (stocks, forex, crypto, real estate, etc.). You will lose this game following the news and doing what the majority does. News creates emotions. Everything you need to know are on the charts. News are manipulated by the elites, and they take advantage of our emotions. Stop listening the news and pay more attention to the charts. Don’t follow the majority, because the majority will lose in the end! Also, don’t buy the hype when everyone is buying.. instead buy the fear when everyone else is selling
Everything is on the chart! Cryptocurrencies are on the verge of exploding higher. Dips/Corrections are normal and needed in a bull market, and are buying opportunities! Huge gains opportunity in the coming months! Never trade blindly. Use multiple indicators to make calculated decisions. Trade with no emotions!
FACTS (2-Week Chart):
1. – crossed above the 20 level for confirmation on the 2 week chart!!!
2. – When the MOMENTUM crosses , Prices go parabolic between 14x-76x!! Compare the and price the last 4 years!!
3. – – Been bouncing off this trendline for 1.5 years! Still highly oversold!!
4. Momentum QUICKLY switch from to in the longer timeframe!!
1. Buy the dips/correction! and are both pointing momentum change to on the longer timeframe!
2. Mathematically, the lower targets shown on this chart may not get hit (possible, but highly unlikely now!)
3. The 0.618 Fibonacci is the golden pocket which could wick down to 0.55. HIGHLY UNLIKELY!!!
“If you can’t beat the fear, do it scared!”
“Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful!” – Warren Buffet.
“Markets are a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. – Warren Buffet
“Show me the charts, and I’ll tell you the news.” – Bernard Baruch
“The secret to investing/trading is figuring out how rich you want to be and how poor you’re willing to become.”